in which FIDESUR participates
The promotion of regional development conjugates a dynamic of interstate planning and management, in such a way that the instruments of development planning are strengthened and actions are carried out where the conjunction of efforts and resources between the states and the federation generates more effective results from the regional coordination.
FIDESUR is currently working on the implementation of 5 regional joint action initiatives promoted by the Commission for Integral Development of the South Southeast region:
- Strategy for attracting foreign investment in selected global value chains.
- Promotion of short sea shipping services in selected ports in the South Southeast.
- Program for the recovery and development of coffee-growing areas in the South Southeast.
- Climate Change Adaptation Regional Program.
- Integrated packages of interurban link and rural-urban integration infrastructure projects.